Without religion, human life is no better than animal life
- Srila Prabhupada
Sri Krishna Balaram Mandir is a project of India Heritage Foundation which has its roots in India. We have formed this organization with the aim of serving the mission of our most beloved Spiritual Master – His Divine Grace A.C Bhakti Vedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada who is a well known vedic scholar in modern era and also to promote the sublime original Indian heritage in various parts of the world.
India Heritage Foundation in India has undertaken beautiful and humongous projects for promoting the Indian culture and impressing the population of the world with the remarkable treasure of vedic knowledge of India.
We will present, preserve and promote the cultural heritage of India as described in the ancient Indian classics, to the contemporary society, in an interesting and captivating presentation.
We want to provide a room for all men/women to enrich their life spiritually and also impress upon the younger generation the glorious pastimes of our vedic heroes like Krishna, Rama and Hanuman. We want to introduce the great characters of our Indian epics and instill in the minds of our children the deep values they represent. To achieve this, we plan on opening temples, youth mentoring centers, children development centers, animation theme parks, 3D animation movies show casing Indian heritage, values etc.
Our Mission Statement
- To systematically propagate spiritual knowledge to society at large and to educate all people in the techniques of spiritual life in order to check the imbalance of values in life and to achieve real unity and peace in the world.
- To propagate a consciousness of Krishna (God), as it is revealed in the great scriptures of India, Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam.
- To bring the members of the Society together with each other and nearer to Krishna, the prime entity, thus developing the idea within the members, and humanity at large, that each soul is part and parcel of the quality of Godhead (Krishna).
- To teach and encourage the sankirtana movement, congregational chanting of the holy name of God, as revealed in the teachings of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.
- To erect for the members and for society at large a holy place of transcendental pastimes dedicated to the personality of Krishna.
- To bring the members closer together for the purpose of teaching a simpler, more natural way of life.
- With a view towards achieving the aforementioned purposes, to publish and distribute periodicals, magazines, books and other writings.