Since the inception in 2011, Gopal Kidz Sunday School at Sri Krishna Balaram Mandir has helped hundreds of children to inculcate rich Indian culture, spiritual values, moral principles, heritage, arts, languages etc. At Gopal Kidz Sunday School, we teach children these fundamental values and nurture them into well-rounded, emotionally and spiritually intelligent individuals.
As a parent if you ever had the following questions or concerns, then our Gopal Kidz Sunday School is for you and your child.
- How do I protect my child from bad influences?
- How can I help my child appreciate the rich Indian culture?
- In this country, how can I teach the importance of God, religion etc to my child?
- Is there a way to imbibe Indian moral and cultural values to my child?
- Can my child spend a few hours every week with kids of similar values and interests?
- Can I build a cultural support system for my child in this country?
- How can I protect my child from the seemingly scary middle-school and high-school influences in this country?
- I want my child to be responsible and not take advantage of ‘free culture’. Is there a place where my child can learn basic value system to fall back on in difficult times?
For more details and to register for upcoming term, please visit Sunday School Classes
“If the children are given a Krishna conscious education from early childhood then there is great hope for the future of the world.”