Collective Japa Yajna will start at:
6:00 PM – Pacific/California Time (Until May 31st)
6:30 AM – India Time (Until June 1st)
Dial In Number: +1-202-796-7967
YouTube Livestream: www.youtube.com/kbmandir
- The goal is to come together virtually and bring positive energy to our families and communities by collectively chanting Holy Names of the Lord.
- Chanting of Maha Mantra during critical times will:
- Purify our homes, souls and environment
- Eradicate fear from our hearts
- Spread positive energy in the world
- We will collectively chant the above Maha Mantra for 108 times (appx 10 minutes) each day. That is equivalent to chanting 1,728 names of the Lord as each Maha Mantra has 16 names. If you have only 5 minutes, you can chant only for 5 minutes!
- You can join us virtually from anywhere via Phone or the Live stream above.
- Chant loudly and clearly together
- Chant at other times as per your convenience
- Hear attentively (Nothing else matters – you can do it with beads or no beads, sitting or standing or walking, after bath or before bath)
- Anyone can join, kids of all ages are highly encouraged! Even kids < 2 years can benefit by just hearing the mantra. This can be a perfect family activity every evening during the lock down period and beyond.